Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Xmas and New year count down

Its been some time after my last blogging. The terrible network speed due to Taiwan earthquake had made me so sick to access any site.

Well, last 2 weeks were xmas and new year festive season. Most of the people were in the holidays mood and not really keen to work already :)



Xmas i count down with David and Junhern in pub, and fool around with few girls. Last saturday i had Japanese buffet lunch with my colleagues in Equitorial hotel as year end celebration. SUnday night i count down with Love forum friends at Gurney Plaza. I was been sprayed with bubble stuff until look like a snowman :p



Anyway, it was tired but fun :D

2 comments:

草云 said...

seems that you have a very good plan on your daily life.. my life is teribble boring after step on the working life.

wcheow said...

LOL.. just whether u want to make ur life blossom or not... i will try find time to visit u..