Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Friday, December 22, 2006

Johor flood

Johor is experiencing the most serious flood over last 100 years. Around few thousands people were evacuated. I called my dad last night to check out whether they are fine. I am happy to know that all of them are fine and my home is not affected at all. Anyway, heard from my dad that my 2nd brother had argument with his wife and she throwed my nephew on the roads and caused minor injury to him. Speechless. The reason was just my brother refused to give her money to go KL for vacation. Anyway, fortunately everyone is fine now.

I called LT as well as i didnt see her online for quite some time. I worried that she was affected by the flood. Fortunately she is fine as well. Her house there is not affected. I am happy to know that she was promoted. Good for her. Her voice is still so nice to hear, but sound tired. I dont know how to describe my feel when talking phone with her. Its too complicated i think. I am missing her now :) wish her all the best

No comments: