Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Friday, December 08, 2006

Funny

I used BumiCommerce internet banking system to reload my mobile phone credit today. It showed me the transaction was succeed but i didnt receive any notification that my credit was reloaded. I tried checking my credit balance and it showed me my credit was not reloaded as expected. I thought the system need some time to process it, so I decided to wait.

After 2 hours I still didnt receive any notification. So i called the the service center for explanation. Then the funny thing started. The receptionist started to ask all kind of info to verify my identity, from ATM card number, IC number, my full name, then my mother maiden name. At first i thought i put my mother name as the mother maiden name, but the receptionist told me its not. After think for a while, i request him is there any other way to verify me? as i really cannot recall what name i put. The next question, is even funny, 'what is your memorable date?' ...... errr.... did i really key in answer for these funny question before? ah........

After thought for some time i answered him my birthday, 8th Jan, he said thats not the answer == ..... i started to feel, my 100 ringgits would just gone with these funny questions.... then he tried to remind me whether i put some special date such as my gf's birthday, my mother's birthday, etc. ...... Then i started to think 'dont tell me that i put LT's birthday' .... Ya, with no other choice, i answered him LT's birthday............

Ya, you are right, its her birthday i put ... (-.-") ..... finally he officially said that he finished the verification. Sweat ....... anyway, he said the system had some problem for mobile phone reload service, may need to wait for 2 hours then only process my transaction. Its ok, i wait....

I started to think that, is that possible i put LT's name as my mother maiden name?? .... =="

No comments: