Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Visit to Old Folks House


Sunday I went to Penang Home (a old folks house) with Forum friends. This event was planned and organized by us which i mentioned in my previous post. As saturday night I was slept quite late, it became so difficult for me to wake up :( I blurly clean myself and I only found that i forgot to bring my breads after wnet into my car :( hungry ah ......

When i reached yusin home, she managed to sense my car and carried a radio came out before i miss call her. She looked so busy and told me to wait her a while as she need to put on her jeans. She came out very fast as she worrried that she would be late. Hehe.... this was the first time i see her never wear nicely but only t-shirt and jeans. After came in car she asked me was she looked ugly =.= ....

Anyway, I would like to compliment her here as she woke up at 3am to prepare the sandwiches alone. I had nothing to say but salute her attitude. Kudos.


We still late at the end, LOL... But luckily yusin is cute enough so nobody was blaming her. Everything went on quite fine. We sang, dance, fed the senior citizens with sandwiches, played balls with them, fed them lunch and so on. Eventhough the situation was a bit lost control as many members were shy to take initiative to interact with the senior citizens there. However, I could feel that they were very happy to see us. Before we left Cooler as our representative distribute angpow (red pocket) to every of them. The rest of the money was donated to old folks house for daily operation expence.

No comments: