Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Food poisoning?

I got vomit and diarhea for whole night yesterday. I reached home from office around 10.30pm and was very starved. Therefore i take few bites of bread but i felt so difficult to swallow them. i thought that i was over-starved and try to swallow the bread. Suddenly i felt wanted to go toilet and gosh i sat on toilet bowl for 1 hour. I diarhea non-stopped and i started to feel so tired. As i still felt hungry then i kept eating the bread. Suddenly i vomitted out all the thing i ate, included something that i couldnt remember i ever eaten them such onion.... did i eat onion yesterday???


At midnight Raj and Andrian found out i was sick then they decided to bring me for doctor. We drove for around 40 minutes but most of the clinics were closed. The doctor eventually we found actually knows me and Andrian as he came for the Kumar BBQ last year in our home. Anyway, he is so relax and not really look like a doctor. He gave me a jab and 1 day MC.

Now i am still uncomfortable.. hopefully tomorrow i am ok and able to go for office.

No comments: