Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, September 11, 2006

Motivate my life >.< efil ym etavitoM

I had a discussion with friends - how to deal with life that with out motivation. Yup, I think i am facing the similar problem as well. After LT left Penang, I seem lost my motivation to do anything.

However, I think thats most youngsters' problem as well. Get lost in life goal, not really sure what they want to achieve in their life, always complaining ....... --> shit ... am i talking myself <--

Dont worry, everything will be fine. As one of my friend said "everyone has their down time". I think my down time will be over pretty soon, hopefully. I am trying hard to motivate myself, i cant just leave my life become worse, for my beloved parents, family.... Thats how i survived for the past 25 years, wasnt it?

No comments: