Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, September 18, 2006

BBQ night

I went to Irene's home for BBQ last saturday. Around 1pm i had to come out from home to fetch Cat and Dragon already even though BBQ only would start after 8pm. After few rounds of terrific traffic jam enetually i managed to get them in my car around 2.30pm. The tricky part was Penang started to rain heavily that time. First time I drive 2 ppl to Juru (quite far from Penang) in rainy day. After crossed the Penang bridge i started to speed up my car as it was late from the time we promised to Irene. LOL, well, the way i drove really shocked the 2 girls in my car - shift between lanes in speed of 110km/h, overtook cars and beaten a red traffic light :p. Sorry for that, hiihhihi, will take care for that next time

We reached Irene's home around 3.30pm and she was cleaning her house. Then the 3 girls started to prepare the food. '23' (Irene's friend) helped to arrange chairs and others. Well, I didnt know what i could help and they just let me to watch TV for whole evening. Felt little bit guilty to let those girls do all the stuff and i just waited for food :(

Around 8pm Apple came. Finally there was someone to talk with. The girls and 23 started BBQ the food. Need to say well done to them as they taken care of almost everything. After that Huisy, Zhuan, Pyen, Yun, David, Hans, Vivian, JunHeng came one after another. By the time it was already 11pm. Pyen bought a 3 litres volume of VSOP. Man, I never see such a big bottle of liquer.

After all people finished their food then we started to play games and drink. We played 'bing bong biang' and '369', the one lost had to drink. Cat, JunHeng and Yun the one drank the most. Around 2am Ken reached. We continued the games all the way until 6am. I drank quite some of liquer but i was not really drunk, in contrast my mind was very clear, eventhough my body was damn tired. Most people left by 8am. I took some rest and left with Dragon, Cat and Huisy to meet David and Apple in butterworth to have Brunch (Breakfast + Lunch). After sent all the girls home I only abled to reach home around 3pm on Sunday. By the time I couldnt withstand anymore and slept on bed straight away until night.

No comments: