Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, August 28, 2006

Very tiring weekend

I just went through a very very tiring weekend.

On friday night i had a dinner with my lab mates during my research time in university. The dinner was quite nice and it was quite happy too as I had never meet them for quite some time. There were 8 of us including KW and Avin's girlfriend.

On saturday, I went to my colleague (she is my junior as well), Ira's wedding in Kepala Batas. I met up my other colleagues before that and had dim-sum as our brunch. I saw my junior Sharon as well, after 3 years since i last met her. Her boyfriend is my colleague + junior as well, LOL. It took more than 1 hour for us to reach the venue. I had driven quite fast on highway to catch their cars and thats really challenging :D , fun too... The funny thing was i drove follow my friend's car into 'touch n go' lane at highway toll and only found that none of us in car having 'touch n go' card. Luckily there was no car behind us and I reversed my car immediately. But the cash paying lane was in long queue, I couldnt reverse my car any further and so I tried to sneak in the queue by put on signal. Then those cars went through one by one with no intention to let me in and somemore waived their hands and smiled on us. :S

As we reached the venue, Ira was just reached as well and the ceremony started. I couldnt really recognize her as she put on some make up and taken off her glasses. After taken some food and photoes we left the place and went to Megamall in Prai. We just wanted to kill some time there as they planned to have seafood dinner in Batu Kawan. I couldnt join them as I promised a friend to attend Tzu Chi charity show in Pesta. Morgan and Kelvin followed me went back early.



We went to fetch YS for dinner and then sent Morgan and Kelvin back. A bit surprise the YS told me that she wants to resign to pursue her master degree. I felt a little sad as I am quite close with her. I not really have many close female colleagues in office. We were slightly late for the show. The most terrible thing is the car park is very very far from the stage. I walked for maybe more than 500 metres to reach there. My shirt was all wet when i sat down in the hall. The show was not bad. I think that was the first time I ever hear a famous taiwan singer sang live in front of me. It was amazing they can sing so well and touching the audience. The show finished around 10pm and I had to walk again back to car park :( . After sending YS back, I rushed back to home and rest. Thats really tired. But the next day I had to go out as well. sobs sobs.

Sunday I went to Pesta again for Tzu Chi charity sales. There was so crowded and jam like hell. The worst part was the map printed on coupon was so misleading. I turned into the wrong path (even though i just went there the night before, how stupid i am). After I came out the the path I joined the terrific jam again. Finally i reach the 'correct' path, but they told me that the entrance was only for exit! Even though that was the only entrance printed on coupons!!! They wanted me to take a big round to enter from the main entrance, which you couldnt find on coupons even though you check them out with microscope. The best part was, the main entrance is actually just 100 metres behind me, but i spent one hour to go into makro to take a turn and came back. That was a sucked planning man.

As i finally parked my car in Pesta, I met my collegue CJ and started to walk around. There were so many stalls until i couldnt visit all of them. We bought and ate and checked out everything we could see there. I had more than RM150 coupons and I really bought a lot of food. Half of the food (I think more than half :P) i gave to Michael, hehehe.....

Ya, That concluded my very tiring weekend. phew ~~ ....

No comments: