Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, August 21, 2006

Penang 1st Massive Cari Love Forum gathering

Well, I joined Cari Love Forum 1st massive gathering in Penang in saturday. I had been waiting photoes for 2 days to update here but seem the people still not able to upload them. So i think i will just update my blog first and attach photoes later.

There was little girl, Yusin, ride in my car that day. I was a bit shocked when i first looked at her dress :p She was so cute, Kawaii neh.... LOL, but she was a little bit looked like underage, anyway, she is young wat, only 20. She said she just got her scholarship and wanted to buy me the expenses on the gathering BBQ. Ya, since she was so enthusiastic on that, I agreed her. Then she passed me RM50, and what really surprised me was she told me that "It would be good for guy to give the money in front of others". She is young, but seem she is quite understand how to take care of guy's dignity, even though i am really dont mind about who is giving money in front of others.

After fetched her at her house, we went to Makro to wait for Adeline, the organizer. We followed their car and lost them in Greenland. Then Yusin only told me that she felt that she know how to go Seawind =.=" ... At Seawind, the first guy i met was 浮罗仔。It is so surprised that he is only working in my company. After signed up the participants list and paid money, we started to BBQ and eat. Adeline and her sister, Gemin, and their friend, Tze Ling, Bryan, 小虾米,me, yusin and 浮罗仔 were sit surrounding same table. After a while more people came. 变色龙, 无聊笨蛋, 字母怪兽, tkchuan, kslim, kingfisher, hocksoon, karen, angel, 微洁,cindy, winnie..... and a lot more from another gahtering (Cari car team) that held at same place same time (they purposely made it actually).

I left the place after around 1.10pm as yusin must rush back to home by 11pm. According to her, this is her home rule, and can never violate it =.=' .... The others seem stayed there until 1am. I missed a lot of fun thing i think. I talked a lot with yusin in car as there was jam along the road back to her home. We reached her house around 11.15pm, slightly late, but seem still acceptable by her parents. I reached home around 11.40pm and managed to watch the last 10 minutes of Arsenal game, LOL.

It was a quite good experience even though i am quite passive in the gathering not really talked much with all the people. But i still feeling happy, by knowing quite few new friends. :)

No comments: