Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Margaret farewell meet

Margaret is going to HongKong to study for 4 months. Therefore we who always chat in the Penang forum group chat decided to do a farewell dinner for her. There were 8 of us attended the dinner last night in Tesco Pizza Hut - Me, Enigma, Dragon, Cat, Huisy, Margaret, Apple and Zhuan. This was the first time i meet most of them as well (I met Enigma, Margaret, and Apple before). Huisy is very much shorter than I expected, LOL. Anyway, the dinner was not bad. They also did a integrated photo as shown below for Margaret. Looks not bad huh....



After dinner Margaret had to go back with her parents, then Zhuan was going back to Alor Setar, the rest of us then decided to go for KTV. We got a room in Oriental and then sang for 4 hours there. Enigma was sleeping most of the time. Cat and Dragon drink and smoke quite lot (they declared that they seldom do that). Are they having lots of problem and get stress? hmmm... i not sure. I think I cant help much as well. I reached home around 5am and straightaway collapsed on my bed :)

No comments: