Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, December 04, 2006

Money flied for no reason again

Its really unlucky for me recently. Saturday night went to Tambun with David, Pyen, and 23. We parked our cars quite far as there were full of cars there. We had some fun there and chit chat for some time. However, it was really shocked me when we came back to get our car. My driver seat window was broken and inside car was full of smashed glasses.

Before i realised what was happened, 23 asked me whether i hanged my smart tag on windscreen. Ya, then i only recalled that some lowlives smashed my window just for a 100+ ringgits worth smart tag and touch-n-go card. David said that it was lucky because they didnt take away my car. According to him, he can open my Kenari in 10 seconds. ==

With no choice i went to Davod's house in Kulim to sleep. The next day we couldnt get a car shop to replace the window glass as most of them closed on sunday.

This afternoon David's friend, Kelvin came and get my car for replacement and tinted. They recommend me to tint all my window or screen as they would be so easily broken.

By including to money to buy a new smart tag and touch-n-go card, i had spent around 1000 ringgit in 2 days..... what the heck...

No comments: